The Teleporter 1.0 The Teleporter 1.0

Not awful

Instant death traps that have no visual cues are typically a bad thing, unless you plan on letting people restart at the level they died on. I like the sound effects and the idea, keep working on it! =)

Mech Slayer Mech Slayer

Impressive!

I really liked this game =) My suggestions are the same as everyone else's: variety in levels, stuff like that. Keep up the good work! 4/5

xdragonx10 responds:

Yea, it seems those are that is the biggest complaint, when/if I make a sequel I'll make all those changes.

Diver of Skies Diver of Skies

Good idea

First off, the graphics are good, I'll give you that ^^

Unfortunately, everyone's right when they say you can just stay in the middle. I suggest making everything smaller, both the guy and the rings. Stay with this game, and it'll be pretty good.

Morsel Mania! Morsel Mania!

Good Game!

I really like the idea, and the execution was pretty solid. If I have to complain (which I do ^^), I would say that it's kinda frustrating having the mouths extend past where your mouse can go. Like, you can only move the mouse so far before it goes off the stage, but unless you're paying really close attention, you can't tell it's going off until it's too late. It would be easier to tell if the mouths weren't there past the point that your mouse goes off the screen. I hope I'm making sense here. But anyway, it was a good game, and I liked it ^^ 4/5

inversecoma responds:

You're making perfect sense. That is the #1 complaint that I have received for this game. I have tried fixing it, but it always ends up turning out for the worse. Anyways, thanks!

Ufo Pwn! Ufo Pwn!

Good

Has a ton of potential. Put some more work into it and see what you can do! =)

Galactic Conquests Galactic Conquests

Very good

Only thing I can suggest is health bars for the enemies, and I didn't play for very long, but it looked like there was no way to heal your turrets, but I could have overlooked it. But anyway, it was a very good game. Well done ^^

smith1302 responds:

Thank you, you can heal your turrets a little bit when you upgrade them.
And I will get on that healthbar thing!

Doggy Drag Doggy Drag

Pretty good

I really liked this, only I was disappointed when I just instantly lost. Keep up the good work!

Bounce Bounce 2.0 Bounce Bounce 2.0

Hmm...

When a ball bounces, it doesn't just stay the same. It squashes and stretches. See http://www.idleworm.com/how/anm/01b/b ball.shtml

But the game itself wasn't too bad. The upgrades were a nice touch, but you need to make them stand out some more, I barely even noticed them.

NICFLIC responds:

Barely noticed the upgrades? That's to bad, I was real proud of those.

Thanks, for the link, it's easy for someone to write a critical review, but to actually provide a link to help fix the problem really makes the difference.

Thanks.